Document Your Auto
Certified Documentation Can Confirm Your Automobile’s Pedigree and Protect Your Investment.
Why is it important to document the history and value of your automobile?
- Owners agree that a documented vehicle inspection makes a car more valuable by establishing the pedigree of a classic car, both for collection purposes as well as for future sale.
- History, originality, preservation, correctness, and provenance of the vehicle’s components and equipment can add to your vehicle’s value, and accurate documentation of these factors is essential to assessing the value of your car.
- A well-documented car appraisal is one of the most important things to have when owning a special interest car, truck or motorcycle. It allows you to note the initial condition in your vehicle appraisal should there be any future need to make a report or diminished value claim to your insurance company, sell the vehicle, or make a settlement.
Do you have historical paperwork or certified documentation for your collector car?
For many years, Benchmark Auto Appraisers L.L.C. has provided certified documentation as part of an auto appraisal to confirm a vehicle’s correctness and condition at a specific point in time for collectors, lenders, buyers, insurers and restorers. This classic car appraisal service is essential to serious collectors, allowing them to make accurate and confident decisions about how to handle the vehicle.
Car appraisal documentation can add value to your special interest vehicle whether it’s a car, truck, motorcycle, original, custom one-off or modified automobile. Knowing exactly what your vehicle is worth is not just a great way to understand its value — a certified vehicle inspection can protect you.
Benchmark Auto Appraisers L.L.C. stands ready to certify your vehicle with accurate classic car values from our certified car appraisers and to include it in our database of documented and registered vehicles, providing the freedom to collect with the assurance that you will always know what your collection is worth.
Inclusion in our official database can add value and prestige to your vehicle; as well as provide proof of its pedigree should a catastrophe arise.
What’s included in the Pedigree Package?
Each Certified Documentation portfolio is a vehicle inspection including a complete description of your vehicle. This can include any of the following:
- Production numbers
- Build date and location
- Copies of original paperwork
- Numbers matching verification
- Quality of build
- Craftsmanship of customization
- Awards won
- Celebrity use
- A Certified Value Certificate
- All packaged into a personalized 3 ring binder for your safe keeping
- Provenance … and more
Experience and Expertise Set Us above the Rest
Whether it’s an antique, classic, or collectible car or just a great ride for your family, you want to know that the vehicle is all its owner claims it is. With more than 42 years in the automotive business in sales, restoration, service and car collector, Benchmark founder and CEO Daniel Jendrowski is a court-trusted vehicle appraiser whose appraisals have stood the test of even the toughest scrutiny.
- Experience: Whether it’s a diminution of value due to past accidents or a little rust covered up by shoddy repairs, Daniel will track it down. Having appraised more than 3,000 vehicles and having purchased just as many, his practiced eye has seen just about every trick in the book, so you can depend on Daniel and his network of certified appraisers to give you an accurate, dependable estimate for total peace of mind.
- Expertise: With extensive vehicle research libraries that date back to 1900, we research every detail on every car we appraise. We keep up on all the latest industry publications and attend a broad range of auctions that include R&M Classic Auctions, ADESA, and Barrett Jackson Auctions. Our expertise has earned us the trust of clients such as the Lingenfelter Motorsports Collection, the Sloan Museum, and the Walter P. Chrysler Museum. Relax—you’re in good hands with Benchmark Auto Appraisals.
Certified Vehicle Appraisals and Inspections in New York and the Continental U.S.
As a certified member of the Bureau of Certified Auto Appraisers (BOCAA), we provide certified, dependable appraisals throughout the United States. Our appraisals conform to the Uniform Standards of Appraisal Procedures (USAAP), a U.S. Congress-authorized appraisal industry board.
With extensive experience in the New York vehicle appraisal industry and a network of expert vehicle appraisers all over the country, we can deliver a thorough pre-purchase inspection for your car wherever you are. For extra convenience and savings, we offer online appraisals at a reduced rate. After we’re done, we’ll write up a full report that’s easy to read and easy to understand.
When you get ready to buy a car, you can depend on Benchmark Auto Appraisers L.L.C. to make sure you get exactly what the dealer promised. That’s our promise to you. Accurate, fair, and always at a competitive price—a Benchmark Auto Appraisers L.L.C. is the industry benchmark for vehicle appraisals. Give us a call at 1-877-888-6113 for a friendly Free Consultation or to schedule yours today!
This auto inspection portfolio can protect your vehicle’s credibility and add value for the future. It is also an effective way to get to know your vehicle better and document its authenticity.